Love drinks? Love selling drinks? We think we might have the job for you.. Or, if you know someone who loves selling drinks and you think might fit the bill, you could pocket £500. Read on to find out more…
Love Drinks is looking for an Account Manager – North of England, someone who has a passion for drinks and loves everything about the industry. If you know someone who fits the bill, you could earn yourself £500 if they get the job.*
The Role: Account Manager – North of England
Love Drinks seek an entrepreneurial and commercially astute sales person who can build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, in order to develop growth of the Love Drinks portfolio. Reporting to the North Sales Manager, this is a key role where experience of the premium drinks trade and sales experience in previous employment are required in order to take Love Drinks forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio of independent and small group accounts within the on trade in the North of England. The North of England will be the main focus for the role, however the successful candidate will also cover the Midlands and Scotland so extensive travel will be required and own car essential (travel expenses fully paid)
* To grow sales, distribution and visibility of Love Drinks products within an existing account base of independent on trade and small group accounts within the North of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
* Drive new on trade business including premium cocktail bars, hotels and restaurants
* Deliver brand education to the trade
* Work closely with wholesalers to identify new business and grow existing business
* Work with Love Drinks marketing to develop and execute marketing activities within accounts
* Over achieve set KPIs for territory based on new distribution, strategic partnerships, volumes, visibility and brand education
* To ensure consistent and first class standards of operation are adhered to at all times (including, callage plans, CRM reporting ,BSPs, returns etc)
* Knowledge of the UK drinks industry
* In depth spirits, cocktail and mixology experience, from behind the bar or otherwise
* A passion for the bar and restaurant scene
* Confidence to walk in to all styles of accounts from pubs to Michelin starred restaurants
* Team player demonstrating collaboration and communication
* Extremely organised and efficient in order to manage a large territory. Able to demonstrate effective journey planning essential
* Tenacious and ability to follow through on all tasks
Your career history to date will show evidence of a journey that demonstrates background, skills and behaviors similar to the below:
* Sales experience in a similar role, with an emphasis on developing superb and sustainable customer relationships. Energetic, tenacious and resilient with great listening skills and the flexibility to respond creatively to customer needs.
* An in depth knowledge of spirits, cocktails and mixology gained from experience in a bar environment.
* Good commercial acumen. You will be comfortable using your strong numeric and strategic skill set to understand customers and identify key value areas.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills. A highly developed influencing style and facilitative manner will enable you to engage effectively with customers to develop strong and productive relationships, and the trust necessary to explore new ways of working.
* You’ll thrive on the ability to take decisions and make things happen. The business is receptive to new ideas and responsive to customer demands. The right candidate will be able to work with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change and deliver exceptional results.
Remuneration and Rewards
Love Drinks place a real emphasis on developing their employees and you will be able to take advantage of mentoring and support to achieve your career goals as well as development opportunities.
The company aims to promote an inclusive and supportive working environment where no one person is bigger than the team. A good team spirit is evident as a result of the visibility of the senior team and interaction with staff at all levels. The company takes pride in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction recognising it as vital for driving a profitable and successful business.
Basic Salary – £20 – £25k (dependent on experience)
Annual Bonus – 10%
Benefits package – Pensions Contributions (3% & 3%), Travel expenses, phone, laptop, monthly incentives, cycle scheme, day off on Love Drinks’ birthday, annual away days and regular get-togethers to celebrate the team’s successes
Initial interviews will be conducted by Sinead Lowe or Alec Morgan (North Sales Manager) and a shortlist of second interviews will be joined by Rachel Wright, UK Sales Manager
Verification of sales performance is expected to be provided by the appropriate documentation. References will be taken up from candidates receiving an offer of employment.
For more information on the role and to apply for the job or refer someone who’s great, please contact: Rachel Wright at Rachel@lovedrinks.co.uk or 07833 383136. For more information about the Love Drinks portfolio, please visit www.lovedrinks.com.