Barrio Bars is a growing, dynamic group of Latin-inspired cocktail bars offering a warm welcome, fresh, tasty street food and party starting music in vibrant, exciting surroundings.
Currently we are rocking the hood all across London, in Angel, Soho, Shoreditch and of course in our newest brother in another borough, in the heart of Brixton, and we’ll stop at nothing until there’s a packed Barrio in every big party neighbourhood in the UK
Our success is built on the foundation of having a fantastic, industry-leading family of dedicated, happy, rewarded people.
It’s not just about good times and partying! It’s about creating a great working atmosphere for all or of staff, so that they get the support and encouragement they need to develop their skills and develop their career.
We appreciate the contribution that our teams make, so we are always looking for ways to reward our great staff; it could be a crew night out, or a weekend trip to Lisbon. We are driven about building a fun, supportive and sociable Barrio Familia for all.
We currently have great opportunities to join our team either in Shoreditch or Brixton and we very much would like to hear from you, if you can tick the following boxes:
• A dedicated professional with a minimum of 3 years’ management experience ideally as a general manager or possibly an assistant general manager, in a fast-paced, high-energy, cocktail bar or entertainment venue, or restaurant
• Good knowledge of fast-paced food service including both bar food and seated dining
• Confident, individual who is committed to demonstrating excellent customers service at all times
• Demonstrable experience managing a diverse team covering restaurant, bar, kitchen and events
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding, and a passion for high-quality cocktails, premium spirits and wines.
• Experience managing or over seeing security door staff
• Demonstrable experience of successfully training, mentoring and developing staff
• Knowledge of the HR function, including current employment law, disciplinary and grievance, recruitment and payroll
• Demonstrable experience of meeting and adhering to GPs, food costs and labour costs
• Experienced with internal stocktaking and relevant paperwork.
With a potential to earn up to £45,000 per annum, plus bonus, great social events, and a welcoming team, this could be the next step to success in your amazing career.
To apply, visit https://barrio.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06wfh