Sensational Drinks, the free business support trade programme from Britvic, has relaunched with a new-look digital platform.
The refreshed website, which delivers a wider range of practical tools, advice and digestible content, has been designed to help independent operators save time, reduce costs and build sales.
The Sensational Drinks programme was originally set up to support licensees with information ahead of the introduction of the Soft Drinks Industry Levy. Since then, it has evolved to offer further advice, point of sale material and recipe inspiration to equip operators with a wealth of information.
New features rolling out across the summer include:
• Promotional support and free case offers throughout the year
• Free sample taster packs across Britvic’s most iconic brands with a ‘try before you buy’ principle
• Marketing advice articles for pubs and bars across a range of different topics, including how to use social media effectively, and getting your venue summer ready
• Menuology advice to ensure operators are getting the most out of their food and drink menus
• Best practice guidance for building the perfect food and drink range, plus, food and drink pairing tools and the latest trends
• New inspirational drinks recipes and recipe videos from leading mixologists
• Food & Drink menu maker tool which will go live later in 2019
Florence Brain, channel operations director, out of home at Britvic, said: “Having spent significant time with independent customers, we know that it’s not always easy to get access to the right support, tools and insight that will help them to stay ahead of the competition.
“With the Sensational Drinks platform we aim to make it a lot easier for them to get in contact with Britvic and directly gain access to the support they need, across all product categories, instantly and in one place.
“We are looking to continually evolve the site for independent customers by bringing new exclusive support, promotion, advice and services to help grow and develop their business.”