This year’s line-up is designed to educate, inspire and entertain the on-trade on all drinks categories over the 2nd and 3rd of July at Olympia London.
There are just too many highlights to mention but our prediction of who our Imbibe Live visitors are going to love are:
• Join ex-sommelier Raj Parr as he explains his Domaine de la Côte wines and his winemaking philosophy in an unmissable session
• It’s Aperitivo Time on Monday with spirits ambassador Mia Johansson, Giuseppe Gallo and friends as they discover modern interpretations of this timeless Italian social and cultural occasion
• Cider is already the art of the blend, but what happens when you mix your fermentations? Tom Oliver will tell you all about it
• Drinks writers Jess Mason and Pete Brown celebrate diversity at the bar – taste your way through a diverse range of beers and how to make sours, saisons and serious big hitters appeal to your beautifully diverse customer base
• Join spirits expert and vermouth fiend Philip Duff to discover the joys of vermouth styles and brands both old and new
• Oh, and there’s exclusive tastings from Château Margaux and Ornellaia…!
The most dynamic programme to date has been created in collaboration with Imbibe Live’s ambassadors: Mia Johansson (spirits ambassador), Xavier Rousset MS (wine ambassador), Mitch Adams (beer ambassador) and Tom Oliver (cider ambassador). Click here to find out more.