This summer De Kuyper Liqueurs is inviting bartenders and customers to discover their ‘colourful cocktail vibe’, perfectly matched mood-based cocktails.
Launching on 30th June, the new campaign channels De Kuyper’s vision to Own the Cocktail for the trade and the consumer. By simply pairing trending and classic cocktails with moods and moments, De Kuyper inspires every individual to find their perfect serve for any occasion.
The multi-channel campaign featuring the ‘Colourful Cocktail Vibes’ creative and the perfect range of De Kuyper Liqueurs to celebrate any summer drinking occasion includes PR, Social Media, Influencer, Digital, On and Off trade activations and Amazon amplification.
The campaign will run for 13 weeks and will be brought to life through various activations throughout the summer period:
Consumers visiting Stonegate, Marstons and Mitchells & Butlers will be invited discover their unique ‘Colourful Cocktail Vibe’ through a personalised quizhttps://quiz.dekuypercocktails.com/quiz/uk-event/. Accessible on menus and online, the quiz has been designed to unlock consumers cocktail personality, matching their mood and the occasion with a recommended De Kuyper serve.
What’s more, De Kuyper is offering exclusive deals now until the 31st August through Matthew Clark, where the brand recently launched its 70cl liqueurs and newly created syrups. With any purchase, operators receive a free ROS driving kit, including cocktail recipe inspiration booklets to gift customers ordering De Kuyper cocktails.
- Point of Sale activations include branded glassware, cocktail shakers, jiggers and strainers along with menu clips, A frame and tabletop chalkboards and posters that will help bring Colourful Cocktail Vibes to life.
- Retail partnerships online and instore with Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons including interactive quizzes via QR codes and promotions to drive ROS
- 9-10th September: De Kuyper will showcase its colourful cocktails alongside renowned Michelin-star chefs at The Home of Food festival at Lord’s cricket ground. Festival attendees will have the opportunity to book a Cocktail masterclass with De Kuyper’s Global Brand Ambassador Max de Smit and create their own ‘Colourful Cocktail Vibe’
- 30th April to 30th September: The first De Kuyper cocktail terrace with Delta by Marriott in Liverpool launches. This vibrant space will be open until the end of September, offering bespoke cocktails throughout the summer.
Godelief van Erve, De Kuyper’s Global Marketing Director said, ‘We’re excited to be bringing our Colourful Cocktail Vibes campaign to the consumers via social/digital media and on-trade & off-trade activations this summer, with a variety of vibrant and delicious serves, perfectly matched to suit any mood or occasion. Whether it’s a refreshing Blue Lagoon, a sophisticated Kir Royale or fruity Passionfruit Martini, there’s a serve to suit everyone’s cocktail vibe. With over 325 years of distilling experience and a commitment to use the best possible quality ingredients, we create the best liqueurs that we know bartenders and customers love using in their cocktails.’
Bright pink, intense pool blue or a radiant orange: it’s not just the fashion world that’s going colourful this summer. Discover your #ColourfulCocktailVibe.
Vacation Vibes? Enjoy a Blue Lagoon.
- 40ml De Kuyper Blue Curaçao
- 20ml Vodka
- 20ml fresh lime juice
Preparation: Fill a long drink glass with ice. Add De Kuyper Blue Curaçao, vodka and lime juice. Top up with lemonade and stir gently. Finally, garnish with a slice of orange and serve.
Celebration Vibes? Enjoy a Kir Royale.
- 20 ml De Kuyper Crème de Cassis
- Top up with champagne or prosecco
Preparation: Add all ingredients to flute glass. Add ice. Stir gently to mix ingredients. Garnish if desired and serve.
Party Vibes, Enjoy a Margarita.
- 20ml De Kuyper Triple Sec
- 40ml Tequila
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- 5ml sugar syrup (one barspoon)
Preparation: Fill a shaker or a large screw-top jar halfway with ice. Add all ingredients and shake vigorously for one minute. Strain into a margarita glass and serve immediately. As a garnish, a slice of lime on the glass is recommended.
Fruity Vibes? Enjoy a Passionfruit Martini.
- 40ml De Kuyper Passionfruit
- 30ml Vodka
- 15ml vanilla syrup (three bar spoons)
- 20ml fresh lime juice
- Pulp of a passion fruit
- 1 egg white (optional)
Preparation: Fill a shaker or a large screw-top jar halfway with ice. Add De Kuyper passionfruit, vodka, vanilla syrup, lime juice, passion fruit and optionally an egg white. Shake vigorously for at least a minute and strain
into a martini glass. Garnish with half a passionfruit. Serve immediately
For more information and images please contact Red Consultancy on: