Diageo has released a limited edition collection of single malt whiskies inspired by HBO’s hit TV series Game of Thrones.
The whiskies celebrate the highly anticipated eighth and final season of Game of Thrones, which is expected to air on April 14, and follow the launch of White Walker by Johnnie Walker in October 2018.
Featuring eight expressions, the collection is inspired by the iconic characters and the creative world of Westeros. Each scotch is paired with one of the iconic Houses of Westeros, as well as the Night’s Watch, to give fans a “taste of the Seven Kingdoms”.
The Game of Thrones Single Malt Scotch Whisky Collection includes:
• Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select (40% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost (43% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve (40% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old (46% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve (45.8% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old (40% ABV)
• Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve (51.2% ABV)
• Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve (43% ABV)
The collection is now available to pre-order on Amazon before being released into select wholesale, retailers and on-trade outlets from February 2019.