Product Innovation & Development Manager – Dirty Martini
£40,000 – £45000
Are you an innovative but commercially experienced Mixologist and Cocktail development expert who loves people and training? This is a job with all the right ingredients.
Dirty Martini is already one of the Market Leaders in Cocktail Bars – we have achieved this through innovation, training and great customer service.
The role of Product Innovation & Development Manager is one of the keys to this success.
Your base will be at our Head Office in the Central London although we have plans for national expansion.
Your role will report directly to the CEO while owning and managing the development lifecycle and working closely with their Senior Team. You will create, manage and implement the company’s cocktail strategy and drive innovation in terms of taste, freshness, and variety.
We are looking for someone who is competent assessing industry opportunities and developing creative concepts to fit these opportunities.
The roles main function is to ensure that our customers are having not only the best quality product but that the company maintains it reputation for quality original cocktails throughout the industry.
Key competencies include;
• Attention to detail – well organised and efficient
• Initiative and curiosity
• Ability to see issues through resolution
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• On time delivery
• Training and infusing passion at every level of the business
Essential experience is as follows:
• Experience in a cocktail bar (preferably at a management level)
• Cocktail menu development
• Product sourcing experience
• Previous roles to demonstrate responsibility for strategic direction and leading development projects
• Has had responsibility for assessing competitive market and researching trends – then keeping ahead of them
Travel is required for Research & Development
You must produce a presentation (SWOT Analysis) for a group from the Senior Team as part of interview process.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, apply today to email@example.com