Emporia Brands is a spirits importer, exporter and innovator which is relentless in seeking, around the world, distillers who respect artisan traditions of quality, in both the ingredients and process, and shun industrial shortcuts in the pursuit of truly great drinks. We have made many friends among these producers, in some cases now over three generations, and these brands all have great reputations as a result of their craft methods of production. Our small talented emporia team now reach every market for fine spirits, including independent merchants and retailers and, thanks to a network of highly skilled distributors, to our nation’s world class bartenders.
Emporia Brands are looking for an individual with excellent experience in the drinks industry. Spirits knowledge is a must as well as established relationships within the bar industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop a long term career in a very exciting, and expanding company.
• Working alongside UK brand team and sales team
• Developing strong and loyal relationships with bartenders and bar managers
• Organising and presenting brand tastings and trainings
• Supporting at trade and consumer shows
• Serve as a resource to support the development of Staritsky & Lavitsky in the UK
• To engage and educate the trade on Staritsky & Lavitsky focusing on accounts in and around London
• To drive new business opportunities in accounts which do not currently trade with Emporia (passing on leads to the sales teams for commercial agreement)
• To maximise the visibility and brand presence in the on trade for Staritsky & Lavitsky
• Create Staritsky & Lavitsky recommended serves which are updated and refreshed regularly
• The individual needs to be driven, self-motivated and prepared to work hard and invest the necessary time to achieve his/her targets.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sale, marketing or bartender based role
• A self-starter, well organised with experience of the UK on trade market is essential
• Experience in working in a luxury environment is preferred
• Project management and event management skills
• Strong presentation skills to both large and small groups
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally essential
• The ability to work within a variety of team situations as well as working independently
Salary & Role details
• Part time (occasional evenings and weekends)
• London based with some travelling required.
• Travel expenses
• Start date: Immediately
Please send a covering letter with your CV to email@example.com.