With Imbibe Live kicking off in justa few days, the UK’s leading drinks industry event has confirmed that over 80+ new exhibitors will be heading to London, Olympia for this year’s event as organisers anticipate the highest attended show since the pandemic.
Alongside Imbibe Live’s jam-packed schedule of competitions and masterclasses from industry experts such as Jack Sotti and Pete Brown, including tastings and panel discussions, the iconic drinks event will be welcoming exhibitors from all over the globe.
Across 3rd and 4th July, attendees can meet, taste and source from over 200 drinks suppliers at Imbibe Live spanning beer, cider, spirits, soft drinks, no & low and more, representing some of the most innovative brands making waves in the drinks industry today.
Transport yourself to France and discover some of the most inspiring and authentic French brands at the French Pavilion, including Le Philtre, Cidres Le Brun and Liqueur Lasserre. Then take yourself on a short journey to Italy and explore the incredible products on at their own dedicated pavilion such as Distilleria Nardini’s range of grappa’s, Sprissetto’s aperitifs and Strega’s liqueurs to name just a few.
Then whisk yourself off to the other side of the globe and discover the fantastic flavours from the rich heritage of traditional Japanese gin, whisky and liquors including Umeshu, Shochu, Yuzu Sake and Shuzo at the Japanese Pavilion, showcasing some of Japan’s most innovative and delicious brands. There will also be pavilions of brands from the US, Belgium, Scotland and Ireland showcasing the specialities of their regions. We are also thrilled to announce that the Club Soda Mindful Drinking pavilion will be returning for this year’s event, where you can find brilliant low and non-alcoholic brands such as Thomson & Scott, Remedy Drinks, Eisberg and Moderato to name just a few!
New exhibitors at this year’s show for guests to get excited about include:
- RAER Scotch Whisky, who will be showcasing their smooth spirit whisky which was created with the aim to make a whisky for everyone to enjoy, particularly those who wouldn’t necessarily reach for the spirit
- Batched Cocktails, made with a bartender’s sensibility, Batched make effortlessly delicious at-home cocktails
- Heroes & Heretics spirits, will be showcasing their fantastic collection of Hard Seltzers which uniquely use 100% pure spirit-based liquid
- Sky Wave Gin, has exploded onto the gin scene, scooping up awards for the quality of its seven exquisite gins including The World’s Best Gin at The World Gin Awards
- The Wasabi Company, will be unveiling their exciting new Spirit of Japan range showcasing the art of distillation
- Coca-Cola Euro-Pacific Partners, have added a brand-new flavours to its popular Schweppes portfolio, they will be showcasing their summer-inspired Schweppes Soda Melon Watermelon and Schweppes Soda Peach Coconut variants
- Loxwood Meadworks, will be showcasing their delicious English honey wine produced in Loxwood, West Sussex
Find the full list of exhibitors at Imbibe Live here.
Speaking about this year’s event, Shona Thomson, Exhibition Director at Imbibe Live, said: “We can’t wait to open our doors for 2023 and showcase the best of the drinks industry with our fantastic exhibitors and their incredible products. It’s great to have Imbibe Live back and better than ever. We are thrilled that so many brands, suppliers and producers are joining us again, as well as welcoming our new exhibitors who are making a new splash in the industry. Whether you source, buy, produce, sell, shake or stir drinks – Imbibe Live is the place for likeminded professionals to come together to share new products, stories and build long-lasting relationships.”
Visitor registration for Imbibe Live is now open and tickets cost £12.50 which covers access to the event on both 3rd and 4th July and access to all masterclasses, including courses led by WSET and some of the biggest names in the drinks industry – view the full schedule here. But if you know a supplier exhibiting you can request a free entry ticket from them. A portion of the profits from ticket sales is being donated to Imbibe Live’s 2023 charity partner – The Drinks Trust–which supports those working in the drinks and wider hospitality communities.
For further information visit https://live.imbibe.com/.