With just a couple of weeks to go before Imbibe Live opens its doors, the leading trade exhibition for the UK drinks industry has confirmed that over 70 new exhibitors will be heading to London, Olympia as the show bounces back to pre-pandemic scale and trade professionals surge back to in-person events.
Across 4th and 5th July, exhibition guests can taste and source from over 150 drinks suppliers at Imbibe Live spanning beer, cider, spirits, soft drinks and more, and showcasing some of the most innovative brands making waves in the hospitality sector today.
Alongside Imbibe Live’s busy schedule of masterclasses, tastings and panel discussions (all included in the ticket), the dynamic trade show will be welcoming exhibitors representing a diverse range of drinks producers from across the globe.
Whisk yourself off to France at the Business France Pavilion which will be home to a range of cutting-edge drinks brands, including Maison des Pierres, JNPR, Brasserie St Avold and Avallen Spirits.
Discover the iconic whiskies, gins and rums of Scotland from distillers including Gin Bothy & Rum and Roehil Springs Distillery at the Scotland Pavilion, and explore exemplary products from Japan, the US, Italy, France and Brazil at their own dedicated pavilions across the exhibition. While, the Club Soda Mindful Drinking Pavilion will be showcasing some of the best No & Low drinks available. There’s no event quite like it!
New exhibitors at this year’s show include:
- Hotel Chocolat, who will be introducing visitors to heavenly Velvetised™ Chocolate Cream Liqueur
- Fils de Pomme, who are bringing their internationally renowned cider, twice voted the 2nd best cider in the world
- Damm Brewery, who will be showcasing ‘Free Damm’, a seriously tasty alcohol-free beer
- Beavertown Brewery who will be highlighting their much-loved Neck Oil Session IPA, Bones Lager, and Young Sun Pale Ale
- Bottleproof Cocktails, who offer an impressive choice of 25 handcrafted bottled cocktails
- Grace O’Malley Spirits, one of the most well-established names in Irish Whiskey
- The Public Spirit, who bring a range of Rum, Vodka and Cocktails with a conscience, whose sales directly contribute to giving meals to those in need.
Find the full list of exhibitors at Imbibe Live here.
Visitor registration for Imbibe Live is now open and tickets cost £15 which covers access to the event on both 4th and 5th July and access to all masterclasses, including courses let by WSET and some of the biggest names in the drinks industry – view the full schedule here. A portion of the profits from ticket sales is being donated to Imbibe Live’s two partner charities for 2022 – The Drinks Trust and Only A Pavement Away – organisations which support those working in the drinks and wider hospitality communities.
For further information visit https://live.imbibe.com/.