Love Drinks is a dynamic import and distribution company for a number of premium spirits, liqueurs and craft beer brands based in London. Established in 2007, they are a small but growing team.
This is a very exciting time where the company is growing exponentially and they are now looking to expand their marketing department with the appointment of a Marketing Manager
They are looking for a committed individual with the following skill set:
• Assist with the development of all trade and consumer marketing activities in line with budgets for all brands within the portfolio.
• Developing marketing strategies by brand
• Executing and overseeing both trade and consumer marketing activities
• Evaluating marketing activities
• Managing projects within budget
• Managing advertising and promotion budgets
• Managing brand activity calendars
• Communicating brand plans to the Sales team
• Working closely with the sales team to implement events and activity
• Assist with ordering stock for PR samples and events
• Implement marketing ideas and help design POS
• Liaise with brand owners to ensure artwork and brand identity is correct and all marketing meets brand corporate identity
• Liaise with third party suppliers for the creation of marketing material
• Organise and attend events
• Create monthly and quarterly reports for brand owners
• Provide Love Drinks stakeholders with an outstanding customer experience.
The following skills/experience are needed for this role
• Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise quickly and adapt to changing situations as well as being a self-starter will be beneficial to this role.
• A keen eye for detail is also a must along with being able to work to strict deadlines, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
• Must have previous experience of managing budgets and have marketing experience in luxury goods or the food and drink sector
• Genuine passion for the premium drinks sector
• A degree or equivalent qualification or experience
• Experience with excellent research and internet skills including strong knowledge of key social media platforms
• Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, PDF file formatting
• Excellent communication skills required, including writing and editing
• Must be prepared to work after hours, weekends and travel for events as and when required
• Full time 40 hours p/w (occasional weekends)
• Salary depending on skills and experience circa £30k
• Office based with some travelling required.
• Travel expenses, phone and laptop
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Kirsty@lovedrinks.co.uk. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you would like to know more about their portfolio of brands, please visit their website www.lovedrinks.com