Mr Black is the most recent brand to join the Love Drinks portfolio and since its launch in September there has been incredible interest in the drink.
Love Drinks are looking for a brand ambassador to spread the word on all things coffee, spirits, late nights and good times. Could you be the right person? If you like coffee and drinking then you might just be, but there’s so much more to the role than those two criteria.
Here’s what Love Drinks say they are looking for…
We’re only four months into the Mr Black journey but we’ve already had some phenomenal wins and have got big plans for the brand, as does the brand owner.
It will be your job to work with some of the best bars, restaurants and boozy coffee shops and curate the growth of Mr Black across England, Scotland and Wales. The role is part sales, part trade activation, but putting it simply, it’s supporting those who pour Mr Black and engaging those who drink it.
It will be up to you, with the support of the Love Drinks marketing manager to whom you’ll report, to seek out the best opportunities with the on- and off-trade to maximise exposure of Mr Black and establishing commercially viable channels. You’ll need to have a natural grasp of what makes great drinks, creating signature serves for the brand, which should include some coffee cocktails.
You’ll be working with agency partners, Love Drinks and the brand owner to deliver the very best Mr Black experience at trade and consumer activations.
At Love Drinks, we believe that building relationships is key to our success so the role will take you to the coalface. It’s not just about bars though, we want to be engaging with the serious coffee folk too, so this should be a natural environment for you.
You’ll need to be outgoing with tons of charisma and be able to strike up a conversation wherever you go. Mr Black has a big personality and so it’s only fitting that you do too.
Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate with 2-4 years of relevant experience who meets the following criteria:
• Full of energy and enthusiasm. We’re a small company with a big job ahead, so you’ll not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
• You’re a proven creative. We do a lot with a little and if you’ve got the ideas, we’ve got the support.
• You’re entrepreneurial and self-starting. It’s on you to plan, execute and own the results. Evaluating success is a big part of the role too.
• You’re a people person with bags of charisma and enthusiasm for all things coffee and spirits. You’re a confident presenter and not phased by a room of members of the trade.
It would be exceptionally advantageous if you have the following:
• Unrivalled passion for coffee and spirits. Know your Chemex from your cold-drip.
• You get the bar business. You know why bars buy what they buy, and how booze makes it into the glass.
• You know your numbers and can use them to make informed decisions for the business.
• You’re technologically proficient. You know how to use social media and do it well, along with having some experience of creating artwork for invites etc
• The role is full-time and you’ll report into the Love Drinks marketing manager
• This job is based in London but as the Brand Ambassador you will be expected to travel nationally
• Driver’s licence required
• Salary is commensurate with experience
To apply for this role, please send over your CV with a covering letter/email, saying why you’re the person for this job and what you’ll be able to bring to the role, to email@example.com. Please note that the deadline for applications is Monday 1st February 2016. Only successful applicants will be contacted.