MOJO is looking for a General Manager to join the team at MOJO Liverpool.
The ideal person would have good team leadership skills, be able to work within structured targets and of course be a lover of great music. MOJO has a great package waiting for the right person!
Mojo is an exciting place to work. We firmly believe that good times are forever for our team and especially for our guests. We expect nothing but total commitment in effort, intellect and application from our people and when we get it, we reward it with great working conditions, great pay, big bonuses, private medical cover, company pension scheme and of course #goodtimesforever. Think you’ve got what it takes to be the General Manager of MOJO Liverpool? Then follow the link below to apply.
The responsibilities of a MOJO General Manager include the following:
◦ Ensuring that all company standards are adhered to in all departments.
◦ Taking charge on shift and being responsible for a full team of door staff, bartenders, barbacks and chefs and to ensure that they are following all company procedure.
◦ To learn and adapt to the various systems that we use.
◦ Work within targets – set by upper management.
◦ Implement and train our teams to deliver the best-quality drinks, food, service and music.
◦ Actively encourage teams and take part in various industry trainings, seminars and competitions within your city.
◦ Liaise with management and staff. Encourage team working and organise team meetings.
◦ Report monthly to the MOJO board and management team.
◦ Be aware of guest needs, encourage your team to be guest focused.
◦ Pre-empt guest dissatisfaction by seeing any problems first and manage guest complaints should they arise.
◦ Deal with weekly operational tasks such as ordering, stock taking, cash and deliveries.
◦ Ensure that opening up and closing procedures are adhered to fully.
◦ Assist with marketing and promotional activities – social media acumen is highly desirable.
◦ Ensure the complete and comprehensive delivery of in-house training with your team.
◦ The accurate and appropriate administration of all HR and disciplinary procedures.
Salary: £30,000 plus bonus and benefits