Ready-to-drink cocktail specialist Moore House Cocktail Company has developed a new range of pre-batched variants in larger packaging formats, targeted towards the on-trade.
Designed to help venues “streamline operations” and “relieve the pressure created by time constraints and fewer staff”, the collection includes:
- Classic Martini (London dry gin, a dash of vermouth, 31% ABV)
- Margarita ‘Cristal’ (premium silver tequila, Cointreau, citrus, 33% ABV)
- Old Fashioned (premium bourbon, muddled cane sugar, Angostura bitters, 36% ABV)
- Espresso Martini (espresso, Kahlua, premium vodka, 19% ABV)
- Manhattan (premium bourbon, Cocchi Di Torino & Carpano Antica vermouths, bitters, Luxardo cherry juice, 33% ABV)
- Negroni (Tanqueray gin, Campari, Cocchi Di Torino, 28% ABV)
Seasonal special editions include Salted Caramel Espresso Martini (premium vodka, espresso coffee, Kahlua and salted caramel syrup) bottled at 19% ABV, and Spicy Margarita (premium silver tequila infused with Habanero chillies, Cointreau and citrus formula), bottled at 33% ABV.
The cocktails are available in 100ml bottle single serves and 200ml bottles – providing three cocktails – as well as for behind the bar dispense and for sharing.
Stephen Moore, founder of Moore House Cocktail Company, said: “We have created our premium range to offer the trade a compelling solution to meet the growing demand for pre-batched cocktails.
“We want to collaborate with exceptional bars, pubs, hotels and restaurants to make Moore House a ‘must stock’ product range.
“By providing on-site training, evolving the collection to include seasonal variations and the creation of branded premium barware and display units, we hope our collection will excite the trade and in turn consumers.”