Want to hear expert-led advice on how to enhance energy efficiency, staff wellbeing, and customer experience in your business? Register your interest here to attend the Energy Well Spent Summit.
Taking place on 12th July at Villa Park, Birmingham, the SmartDispense™ Energy Well Spent Summit will bring together the hospitality industry to share tangible takeaways on energy efficiency, championing worker wellbeing, and bolstering customer experience with the latest technology.
- The event will feature:
- Panel discussions from leading experts
- Keynote speech from Paralympian Danny Crates, on wellbeing and mental resilience.
- Expert speakers will debate topical issues in deep-dive breakaway sessions including:
- How to prepare your business ahead of the upcoming EPC legislation
- How to enhance staff wellbeing to retain and attract talent
- How to use technology to enhance customer experience.
- Networking and audience participation is encouraged, so attendees can take away practical ideas to apply to their business.
- Join some of the leading sustainable hospitality suppliers, showcasing their services and expertise in the Energy Well Spent Exhibitor Zone.
Attendance is free but spaces are limited. To find out more and register your interest, click here.